Realtor® Rap Sheet: One Transaction; Four Charges (PMAR Annual Meeting)
Join us for PMAR’s virtual Annual Meeting and learn how to protect yourself against committing transaction violations. Through the Realtor® Rap Sheet, PMAR’s panel of experts will show you how one wrong move in a transaction can result in charges against you through PMAR, OREA, RMLS™, and the dispute resolution system.
This event is free for PMAR members!
Our panel of experts will be composed of:
- Kathy Querin, PMAR Chief Operating Officer
- Steve Strode, Commissioner, Oregon Real Estate Agency
- Christina Smestad, VP of Operations, RMLS™
- Mary J. Williams, Principal Broker, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Moderated by Lisa Albrecht, Premiere Property Group LLC
We will also be presenting the winners of the Realtor® Good Neighbor and Future First Citizen awards!
Earn 1.0 hour of continuing education credit for attending.
September 29, 2021 via Zoom
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.