Join us at PMAR educational events and other opportunities to educate yourself on the latest industry trends and learn tips to help your business. Reservations are required for all events. See the details of each event for registration and continuing education information.
PMAR Forum: Financial Exploitation of Seniors and Adults with Disabilities
June 29, 2017 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Oregon State Bar, 16037 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd., Tigard
Did you know 34% of elder abuse in Oregon is identified as financial exploitation?
Join PMAR for this informative forum and learn:
- The level of financial exploitation faced by seniors and adults with disabilities
- The growing number of seniors and adults with disabilities participating in real estate transactions in the region
- What to do when financial exploitation is expected
- What a Power of Attorney does and does not provide
- Where to access local resources to help clients experiencing suspected financial exploitation
3 hours Oregon Real Estate CE will be issued.
$20 HOWNW.com™ Certified Specialists (HCS designation)
$30 PMAR Members
$50 Non-Members and Attorneys (2 hours OR State Bar CE will be issued)
Click here to register.
Lane Mueller, Esquire
Jessica Lautz, NAR Director of Survey Research and Communications
– Providing homebuyer and homeseller demographics, specifically related to senior clients and adults with disabilities.
Dan Norris, Assistant Attorney General Oregon
– Providing Oregon and local elder abuse statistical data as it pertains to financial exploitation.
Alan Brickley, Retired Counsel, First American Title Company
– Addressing financial exploitation awareness for the protection of Realtors® and their clients during real estate transactions.