Tri-City Association of Realtors® Presents SRS Designation
This Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation class is being hosted by the Tri-City Association of Realtors®.
Instructor: Adorna Carroll – 16 CE
Update: This class will be held as a ZOOM meeting.
The SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and reinvent the way you represent sellers.
It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help YOU represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
• Increase listings/grow your business • Demonstrate/communicate your value package to seller clients
• Understand & apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
• Understand & comply with state license laws when representing sellers & Understand & apply methods, tools, & techniques to provide support & services that sellers want & need
AND IT DOESN’T STOP HERE! Additional Member Benefits Include:
• Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates
• Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources, services, webinars & videos.
• “Find An SRS” Online Directory for the public to access and for direct member to member referral opportunities
• Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine(link is external) & MORE!
Sponsored by TCAR Professional Development Partner: Cherry Creek Mortgage Company