OAR’s Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Designation Course
This class is being put on by the Oregon Association of Realtors®. If you have any questions about this course, please contact OAR at (503) 362-3645.
This class will be held on Zoom from 9am to 12pm on October 14th and 15th. It is required to attend both 3 hour session in order to get CE.
Please note, for tracking of CE, OAR is requiring all attendees to have their video on during the course. You can use your phone, built-in webcam, or external webcam. For webcam support, please contact tech support hotline at 888-804-8226.
START PRICING HOMES WITH CONFIDENCE
The key to competitive home pricing is becoming proficient at comparative market analyses (CMAs).
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values. Want to take the guess work out of valuing a property and creating CMAâ€™s. Then the PSA Certification is for you. Being able to accurately and efficiently value a property is crucial towards ensuring that you help make your clients happy. In this course you will learn:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices