NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit: Post-Election Outlook
On December 10th, 2020, NAR will hold a virtual Economic and Real Estate Summit that will provide a year-end review and outlook on the post-election real estate market and the economy.
Register today for the 2020 Real Estate Forecast Summit, a free live webinar. Registration is limited and on a first-come basis.
The Summit will be recorded and made available post-event to REALTORS® as a value-added resource they can use in discussing and strategizing about the market with their clients. Priority access to the recordings will be reserved for REALTORS® who register for the live webinar.
Summit Discussion Topics
- 2020 year-end review of real estate market performance
- 2021 and beyond real estate market expectations
- Challenges and risks facing the real estate industry
- Residential and commercial real estate markets
- Topical public policy measures