Masters Circle Presents: Brian Solis, Digital Anthropologist & Futurist | 1 CE Hour
Exploring the State and Future of Real Estate Through the Lens of Connected Buyers and Sellers
The PMAR Masters Circle is excited to present Brian Solis for a Speaker’s Breakfast on Wednesday, August 24th. Brian will speak and be available to sign his book. All PMAR members are welcome to this exciting discussion at Greatroom in Beaverton.
The world of real estate has been changing since the days of web 1.0, then again in an era of social media, then again during pandemic disruption, then again with economic resets. There will always be shifts that predicate the next “then again…”
Digital anthropologist, futurist, and 8x best-selling author Brian Solis has followed the evolution of customer behavior since the days of web1 to help businesses, in every industry, transform and innovate to align with marketing evolution. The real estate industry is on the front lines of that transformation. In his session, Brian will share his insights into how buyer and seller mindsets have evolved since 2020 and how economic shifts will reshape trends moving forward. Brian will also take a look at how buyers and sellers have become “accidental narcissists” and how to become part of their discovery and real estate journey. He’ll also highlight ways that agents can adapt, stay ahead, and reimagine working models to keep up with trends and evolving buyers and sellers as things continue to change.
- Understanding the reasons “why” buyer and seller behaviors are changing.
- How technology is playing a role in their decisions-making.
- What you need to consider in keeping up with consumer and technology trends.
- How to reimagine the customer journey for accidental narcissists and improve how you engage and communicate with them.
- Considering new operational models to succeed in times of digital Darwinism.
This event is FREE to Masters Circle members and $25 for others. Continental breakfast included. 1 CE Hour.
PMAR Partners make events like this possible.