2018 RPAC Major Investors
PMAR would like to recognize our 2018 Major Investors who have invested $1,000 or more in RPAC. Thank you to these industry leaders who understand that RPAC is their best investment in real estate!
Platinum R ($10,000)
- Drew Coleman, Hasson Company, Realtors®*
Golden R ($5,000)
- Santino Filipelli, Modern Realty
- Pat Kaplan, Kaplan Real Estate Group**
- Brian Matza, Nob Hill Realty, LLC*
- Alan Mehrwein, RE/MAX Equity Group**
- Eva Sanders, Meadows Group, Inc., Realtors®**
Crystal R ($2,500)
- Rob Levy, Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- Steve Strode, Coldwell Banker Bain*
Sterling R ($1,000)
- Ernest Cooper, Cooper Realty, LLC
- Ernie Coufal, Ascend Realty & Prop Mgmt
- Jan Cullivan, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Lindsey Culver, Premiere Property Group, LLC
- Deana Doney, Meadows Group Inc., Realtors®
- Lynae Forbes, The Hasson Company, Realtors®
- Mel George, Windermere Realty Trust
- Scott Halligan, John L. Scott, Inc.
- Kerri Hartnett, Keller Williams Portland Central*
- Michele Holen, PMAR
- Patti Jensen, Premiere Property Group, LLC
- Megan Jumago-Simpson, Keller Williams Portland Premiere
- Franki Keefe, RE/MAX Equity Group
- David Koch, David J Koch Real Estate
- Debi Laue, Hasson Company REALTORS®
- Diana McCredie, Keller Williams Realty Portland Central
- Kathleen O’Donnell, O’Donnell Group Realty
- Ed Petrossian/RE/MAX Equity Group
- Alex Phan, Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- Kathy Querin, PMAR
- Stephen Studley, The Hasson Company, Realtors®
- Evan Swanson, Swanson Home Loans
- Laurie Thiel, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Jessica Tindell, Tindell & Company
- Paul Trakarn, Rock Creek Realty Group
- Kurt von Wasmuth, RMLS™
- Jennifer Weinhart, Hasson Company, Realtors®
- Troy Wilkerson, The Broker Network-Belmont
- Caitlin Williams, Keller Williams Portland Central
- Jeff Wiren, Premiere Property Group, LLC
**President’s Circle & Hall of Fame
RPAC’s Major Investor Program consists of an elite and passionate group of Realtor® investors who help shape the political future of the real estate industry. Members of the Major Investor Program are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition Program, with specific benefits and accolades that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are four levels within the RPAC Major Investor Program: Sterling R, Crystal R, Golden R and Platinum R.
For 2019 Investments, please contact email@example.com
What is RPAC?
RPAC (Realtor® Political Action Committee) is a voluntary political action committee whose membership consists of Realtors® and affiliates interested in actively and effectively protecting the real estate industry by participating in government affairs at the local, state and federal levels. RPAC helps protect the industry by funding candidates for elected office who understand and support our interests.
The Realtors® Political Action Committee exists solely to further issues important to Realtors®. It’s the only political action committee in the country that is organized by Realtors® to promote and protect the dream of homeownership in America. RPAC works every day on behalf of Realtors® so that you can practice real estate with the assurance that someone is fighting for you and the real estate industry.
For more information about RPAC, click here.