RPAC Major Investors
PMAR would like to recognize our 2016 Major Investors who have invested $1,000 or more in RPAC. Thank you to these industry leaders who understand that RPAC is their best investment in real estate!
- Cheryle Clunes, Summa Real Estate
- Drew Coleman, Hasson Company, Realtors®
- Lindsey Culver, Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- Deborah DuFresne, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Kerri Hartnett, Keller Williams Portland Central
- Michele Holen, PMAR
- Brian Houston, Coldwell Banker Seal
- Pat Kaplan, Kaplan Real Estate Group
- David Koch, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Mark Meek, Summa Real Estate Executives
- Alan Mehrwein, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Kathy Querin, PMAR
- Eva Sanders, Meadows Group, Inc., Realtors®
- Steve Strode, RE/MAX Equity Group
- Jessica Tindell, Tindell & Company
- Kurt von Wasmuth, RMLS™
- Caitlin Williams, Keller Williams Portland Central
RPAC’s Major Investor Program consists of an elite and passionate group of Realtor® investors who help shape the political future of the real estate industry. Members of the Major Investor Program are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition Program, with specific benefits and accolades that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are four levels within the RPAC Major Investor Program: Sterling R, Crystal R, Golden R and Platinum R.
What is RPAC?
RPAC (Realtor® Political Action Committee) is a voluntary political action committee whose membership consists of Realtors® and affiliates interested in actively and effectively protecting the real estate industry by participating in government affairs at the local, state and federal levels. RPAC helps protect the industry by funding candidates for elected office who understand and support our interests.
The Realtors® Political Action Committee exists solely to further issues important to Realtors®. It’s the only political action committee in the country that is organized by Realtors® to promote and protect the dream of homeownership in America. RPAC works every day on behalf of Realtors® so that you can practQice real estate with the assurance that someone is fighting for you and the real estate industry.
For more information about RPAC, click here.