Join us at PMAR educational events and other opportunities to educate yourself on the latest industry trends and learn tips to help your business. Reservations are required for all events. See the details of each event for registration and continuing education information.
Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation Course
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course establishes a foundation of training, skills, and resources to help you succeed as a buyer’s representative.
January 5, 2015 – January 5, 2020
NAR Designations allow you to: add prestige to enhance your professional image, gain new expertise, acquire specialized knowledge, increase your value, marketability, proficiency and productivity.
Click here for details.
Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment, Luxury Properties
This core course focuses on the knowledge and skill base that real estate professionals need to specialize in buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination and properties for investment, development, or retirement.
In addition to completing the core course, students are required to take three of the five listed free webinars and submit an application with a one-time fee of $194.50.
Visit wvww.realtor.org to access the webinars once you have completed the core course.
- Resort and Second-Home Tax Laws
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery
- Publicity that Works for You
- Making the Most of Your Networking
- Working with International Buyers
- Flood Insurance: Our Latest Challenge
Duration: 6.00 Hour(s) SKU: RSPSHtml
Provider: National Association of REALTORS®
For more information, click here.
Military Relocation Professional Certification
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
NAR Online Code of Ethics Training
January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2018
Realtors® are required by the National Association of Realtors® to take two and a half hours of ethics training every two years. The current training cycle ends on December 31, 2018. Members may fulfill this ethics training through this NAR online course.
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) Training
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS®, and offered at no additional cost. Easily accessed through desktop, iOS and Android devices.
View RPR training opportunities here.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist®) designation.
This two-day training program offers real estate agents the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults age 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, moving to a senior community, among many other issues. Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to the 50+ market
- Distinguish the key differences in housing options
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
SRES® Member Benefits:
- Customizable Marketing Tools
- SRES® Consumer Web Site (www.sres.org)
- Monthly Consumer Newsletter
- Moving On Booklet
- SRES® Business Partners
- Personalized Profile at www.SeniorsRealEstate.com.
- Monthly Free Webinars
- Online SRES® Community
- Referral network of 13,000 members in the U.S. and Canada
SRES® Designation Requirements:
- Successful completion of two-day SRES® Designation Course
- Membership in good standing of the SRES Council. The first year of membership is FREE to students who enroll in this course. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® or an NAR cooperating association, including the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Bonus! The SRES® designation course counts as elective credit for the ABR® and CRS designations. It also counts as elective credit for the RSPS certification.
For more information, click here.
Duration: 12.00 Hour(s)
Provider: SRES Council (SRES)