- What do I need to do when my Buyer uses a certified service animal, but the Seller of the house has asthma and severe allergies to animals – also an ADA recognized disability?
- Do home offices have to be ADA accessible?
- What’s the difference between a service dog, an emotional support dog and a therapy dog, and are they all protected under the ADA?
- Is my brokerage ADA compliant in accommodating both 1099 and W-2 “employees?”
- What do businesses need to know about website accessibility?
- Outdated vs. current terminology for a variety of disabilities
Get answers to all of these questions and more!
Our expert consultants include:
Darin Campbell – Executive Director, Working Dogs Oregon
Mell Toy – Assistant Director, Northwest ADA Center
Lane Mueller – Realtor®, Real Estate Attorney, Designated Broker & Legal Advisor, Real Estate Educator
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Oregon State Bar Association
16037 SW Upper Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, OR 97224
Doors open: 8:30 a.m.
Forum: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
$15 for HOWNW.com™ Certified Specialists
$30 for PMAR members
$50 for non-PMAR members