Power Up on Smart Home Technologies
May 3 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Residential Real Estate Council presents the course Power Up on Smart Home Technologies!
Individuals who take this course will earn 8 CRS Education course credits toward the CRS Designation.
7.5 CE hours for Oregon
What qualifies as a “smart home” and how do you leverage a smart home’s functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
- After successfully completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
- Develop a smart home transition checklist
May 3, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Clarion Hotel – Portland Int’l Airport
11518 NE Glenn Widing Drive
Portland, OR 97220
Class fee: $145
CRS Members: $125
Group of 4 or more: $125 (Use discount code: Group)
Networking luncheon included. Payment required to hold seats.