Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand
May 2 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Residential Real Estate Council presents the course Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand!
Individuals who take this course will earn 8 CRS Education course credits toward the CRS designation. Clock hours pending.
Social media has become a cornerstone of real estate marketing. No business can expect to be successful without using at least one platform. But social media marketing is more than having an account and posting about new listings. How can you effectively utilize social media in your marketing? How can you create a strategy that works with your personality and strengths? This course is meant to take your social media market and give it a focus and approach. Discover what the next step of social media marketing is after mastering the basics.
After attending this course, learners will be able to
- Explain the benefits of having a social media strategy
- Interpret site analytics and engagement to adjust strategy accordingly
- Decide which platforms to focus primary energy on
- Create a practical plan for social media to implement for your business
- Develop content ideas to utilize in your own strategy
- Implement risk management into your social media strategy
May 2, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Clarion Hotel – Portland Int’l Airport
11518 NE Glenn Widing Drive
Portland, OR 97220
Class Fee: $145
CRS Members: $125
Group of 4 or more: $125(Use discount code: Group)
Networking luncheon included. Payment required to hold seats.