Become a Member
WELCOME TO YOUR REALTOR® ASSOCIATION. You are becoming a member of the world’s largest professional association, joining others who are committed to protecting and promoting private ownership of real property while maintaining high ethical standards. As your trade association, we are dedicated to providing you with support and services that help you conduct your business ethically, professionally, and profitably, and we unite with you in creating a strong voice for homeownership and the real estate profession.
To access membership applications, click here.
How to Become a Member of NAR, OAR & PMAR
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the membership application process.
PMAR has compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions received by our Membership Department.
Mandatory Code of Ethics FAQ
The National Association of Realtors® requires every Realtor® to complete ethics training within a two-year cycle.
Read the Mandatory Code of Ethics FAQ
2019 Realtor® Dues Renewal FAQ
Learn more about the 2019 Realtor® dues renewal process including when and how you will receive your dues invoice, how to pay and more.
2019 Realtor® Dues Renewal
Current PMAR Membership Statistics
Where Are Your Dues Spent
Dollar-for-dollar account of where your Realtor® dues go.
View a detailed report of where your 2018 Realtor® Dues will go, including NAR, OAR, and PMAR.
Click here for more information about valuable membership benefits, including a dollar-by-dollar account of your dues dollars, tools we provide to help your business, dispute resolution, informational resources, and more.
PMAR is pleased to offer affiliate membership to individuals in allied industries/businesses who provide goods and services for the real estate industry, homeowners, and buyers and sellers. Benefits of Affiliate membership include:
- Business development and growth opportunities at meetings and social functions throughout the year
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities to showcase your goods and services.
- Your business contact information will be listed on PMAR’s members-only website in an “Affiliate Services Directory.”
- Up-to-date information on what is happening in the real estate business from PMAR communications
- Updates on legislation and government regulations affecting independent business people and the real estate business as a whole;
- Various educational offerings throughout the year; and
- Opportunities to participate in committee activities and functions by sharing your time, experience and expertise.
- Opportunity to market your business to 7,200+ PMAR members once annually through the Affiliate Spotlight in PMAR’s eNews publication
To apply for Affiliate Membership, click the membership application link (in dark blue text) above.