Young Professionals Network
The Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a fun, energetic group of young Realtors® who want to connect, network and educate themselves at events hosted at various venues in the Portland metro area.
YPN helps you to connect with other professionals and tap into valuable resources that will help you gain business savvy and success in real estate.
Interested in getting involved? Here how:
- Attend an upcoming event. Check pmar.org/events for what’s going on
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the PMAR YPN Facebook group
- Attend a YPN Advisory Board meeting as an observer to meet YPN Leaders.
Email Jane Robertson or call 503-459-2168 to sign up for Advisory Board meeting notices.
2017 YPN River Cruise Video by David Brownlee
2016-2017 YPN Advisory Board Members:
- Caitlin Williams, YPN Advisory Board Chair, Keller Williams Portland Central
- Lindsey Culver, YPN Advisory Board Co-Chair,Premiere Property Group LLC
- Judy Adler, Windermere Realty Group, LLC
- Erik Bjorge, Keller Williams Realty Professionals
- Robin Denburg, Windermere Community Realty
- Brody Foster-Cohen, Summa Real Estate Group
- Tyler Horst, Summa Real Estate Group
- Patti Jensen, Oregon First
- Megan Jumago, Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere
- Paul Trakarn, Rock Creek Realty Group
YPN Mission Statement:
YPN helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- Realtor® associations. Pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of Realtor® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.