The Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® Young Professionals Network is a fun, energetic group of young and young-at-heart Realtors®. Through in-person events, social media, and mentoring, YPN members seek to share their knowledge and learn from one another.
YPN helps you to connect with other professionals and tap into valuable resources that will help you gain business savvy and success in real estate. Interested in getting involved? Here’s how:
- Attend an upcoming event. Check pmar.org/events for what’s going on
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the PMAR YPN Facebook group
- Attend a YPN Advisory Board meeting as an observer to meet YPN Leaders.
Email Shelby Sharron to sign up for Advisory Board meeting notices
- Take the YPN RPAC Pledge Learn more >>
- Attend an Advisory Board Meeting Schedule >>
YPN helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- Realtor® associations. Pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of Realtor® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Have you taken the YPN RPAC Pledge? Learn more >>